Founded in 2013, Kinems vision is to make special education engaging by proposing innovative games designed based on well proven educational practices using motion sensing input devices.
At Kinems we know that every child is unique, each with a different set of skills and academic needs.
This is why we offer games that can be easily adapted by the teacher, health care professional and parent to the individual needs of each child.
Kinems focuses on two attributes a fanatical focus on learning effectiveness and pace of innovation.
As a developer at Kinems, you will be responsible for contributing to all aspects of building and maintaining our platform.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and shipping new features
- Developing infrastructure and monitoring tools
- Operational support
Our technology stack consists of Clojure, ClojureScript, React, Ruby, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
- 3+ years of software development experience in any programming language (Java or Ruby experience is a plus)
- Experience with Clojure or desire to learn
- Solid understanding of key components of modern web architecture
- Relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Comfortable with linux and git
- Programming experience with other functional programming languages
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (e.g. ElasticSearch, Cassandra)
- Experience in deploying in cloud providers (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to grow with the company
- Competitive employee benefits package
How to Apply
Contact us at email@example.com, please include the following:
- A little about yourself and why you would be a good fit for Kinems
- Your CV